PPT Solutions, Inc. (PPT) is proud, once again, to partner with the American Heart Association (AHA) for this year’s 2021 Charity Golf Scramble. Since 1924, the American Heart Association has been growing into the nation’s largest voluntary organization dedicated to fighting heart disease and stroke. With nearly 33 million volunteers and supporters and more than 3,400 employees, the American Heart Association has invested more than $4.5 billion into lifesaving research. Take a look at what they are currently doing in our community:
● Companies across Huntsville helped AHA kick off the #CheckItAL Challenge, to reduce hypertension in our community by self-monitoring blood pressure.
● Working on a self-monitoring blood pressure program in Federally Qualified Health Clinics in Madison.
● Distributing Reduce Your Risk boxes to local heroes in our community to encourage them to take action for their own health.
● Working with hospitals in our community to ensure they are using the latest technology and education to treat patients.
● Teaching hands-on CPR classes in Huntsville and giving CPR kits to organizations and families throughout the community.
● With their Healthy for Life Program, bringing nutritional classes and information to our most needed areas.
● Working with community healthcare providers to place educational information into clinics across Madison County’s underserved areas.
“Making a positive impact in the community is important to us,” said Jim Reeb, PPT Solutions President. “If we are able to participate in community events and give back with our time and resources, that is the true definition of success.”. After more than a year of social distancing, we are so excited to host the Golf Scramble again. This year’s tournament will be hosted at the beautiful Valley Hill Country Club which is home to 27 great holes of golf ! As in years past, this event will be supported, by businesses and individuals we have all come to know and respect across the Tennessee Valley. Funds raised for the AHA will directly benefit our North Alabama communities.
Make sure you sign up for this event! On Monday, September 27th, the golf scramble will be from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Valley Hill Country Club in Southeast Huntsville. There will door prizes, plenty of food, and the chance to win a new car in our Hole-In-One Contest! Be sure to go to golf.pptsinc.com for more information and signup on-line today!
If you would like to support the American Heart Association, here are a couple of different options you have:
There are plenty of ways to join in on the fight against heart disease and stroke! Join us today!