Information Systems Management
Information Assurance / Cybersecurity
PPT develops and maintains existing systems that contain sensitive information including that which is personally identifiable.
- Information Assurance
Enterprise Architecture Development
PPT leverages the most current technologies and best practices to design, develop, implement and maintain superior enterprise information system architectures. PPT builds architectures that leverage existing IT investments and staff to provide seamless information flow throughout the organization.
- Enterprise Information Management Design and Development
PPT specializes in helping organizations take full advantage of current IT investments by providing a level of system integration that gets the right data to users at the right time regardless of where the information resides. PPT provides loose integration between existing custom and commercial off the shelf systems.
- Portal Design and Development
- Database/Application Development
PPT helps organizations define common taxonomies to help identify and describe organizational data. This common taxonomy can be used to help an organization effectively discover and use their structured and unstructured data to generate organizational knowledge. PPT also specializes in applying the appropriate technologies to effectively manage the organizations' data to generate specific information and intelligence.
- Data Mining
- Data Warehousing
- Database Development
- Enterprise Information Portal Development
- Business Intelligence
- Decision Support Services
- Configuration Management (CM) II from the Institute of CM
- NDIA CM & Data Management (DM)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Security+
- FISMA Compliance
- DoD 8500 and 5200 series
- NIST Special Publications (SP) 800 series
- Software Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Oracle Bea AquaLogic
- Oracle Webcenter Suite